Gibson Brands Forums

Sweetwater 2013 Gibson Blowout

Blueblooded

Some amazing prices as they blowout the 2013 models. Some people are going to get great deals and others are going to be sick over how much they paid earlier...

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/search.php?s=s:gibson_closeout&utm_source=marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=gibson-2013-blowout

Doesnt it figure right at christmas time when i have no money lol. Dam, those are some great prices!

My son bit the bullet and picked up a LP Traditional in Chicago Blue today. He needs to build credit at 18 (will borrow some from the hometown bank he works for) so I encouraged him to take advantage of such great prices along with a Xmas subsidy from his parents. I'll post pics when it arrives. I'm almost as excited as him.

Well I came close to pulling the trigger on a lovely little chocolate SG-J.

But after figuring out the cost of shipping it would only have saved me about 70 bucks.

For me 70 buck savings isn't worth getting all excited over especially when I don't even get to try it first.

I suppose if they are shipping free in the states it's more exciting,, but the added cost of shipping to Canada isn't getting my panties tied up.

I'm gonna pass.

Those "list" prices have no bearing on reality,, where do they sell an SG-J for $999.00????

They are $590 here. If all it cost me was $429 I might have gone for it.

Oops, they have some left that they just put up again.

Well, Sunday he said they had a lot of them so maybe they have a few more.

Mine is darker almost like a Heritage Cherry one almost, not as light as other Caramel Burst, but on the one side the flame is not as pronounced.

Oh, well, looking over the web I guess the best place to go sometimes is to the guitar gallery so perhaps all are listed there.

Slow on the rebound there showing them on the website perhaps.

I like the darker shade of the one I am getting rather than a lighter shaded one.

Archived