Gibson Brands Forums

How To Capture ::insert player:: Tone

solacematt

Anyone else think that this feature that Gibson has been implementing onto their newsletter/site Gibson Lifestyle page is really any good? The reason I ask is because I was severly dissappointed in the last one they had with Chad Kroeger of Nickelback...since I know for a fact that no amps were used at all on their previous two records and they gave this list of this and that that didn't appear on the albums.

Just a thought

Well, I don't find it useful as I don't own the software that they use in those features but, if I did, I might check it out.

Well, not article on the dude from Nickelback but I was pretty disappointed after clicking into the Ace Frehley feature (although, how hard can it be to plug an LP into a 100w non-master volume Marshall and crank the piss out of it?)

Cant a person be inspired by someones tone for an example Randy Rhoads tone his Chours Effect is one of the best chorus effect ive ever heard i take a little from that take a little from Kurt take some from the Jimmys and you have your own tone well you dont have to be inspired you have a nice tone.

Archived