Gibson Brands Forums

Lost Prophets Singer Guilty

nick_s

Until the human-rights obsessed liberal nutters loose their grip on society we have to keep imprisoning and releasing these people with the utter certainty that they are not cured or rehabilitated.

I'm a human-rights, liberal nutter as you so inarticulately described and I'd chop the fxcker's nuts off in a heart beat. Your broad brushed condemnation of, and assumptions about, people who think differently than you speaks volumes about what sort of chap you are. How does right- wing, nut- job sound as your label?

This is what suxx about this board. There's all kinds of stuff going on in the world but there's always somebody posting a news story about a truly horrible person so we all can say how bad the guy is and how we'd torture and kill him if we had the chance. But since we're not as horrible as him then it's o.k. [rolleyes]

Then we all argue with each other about how much better we are than each other while we're looking for an excuse to say how violent we'd be toward some guy we don't know cause he was a bad guy so now we can be bad guys. Y'all would be in jail if you did what you say.

This guys bad and you guys are bad but this guy's worse. Now I got it!!

Santa's watching you guys.

Actually, I think that one of the rules on this board is that there's not supposed to be any promotion of illegal activity. That's exactly what's going on here.

So have a nice day promoting illegal activity.

What, no todger chopping? [unsure]

Guest Farnsbarns

I'm a human-rights, liberal nutter as you so inarticulately described and I'd chop the fxcker's nuts off in a heart beat. Your broad brushed condemnation of, and assumptions about, people who think differently than you speaks volumes about what sort of chap you are. How does right- wing, nut- job sound as your label?

This is most strange. If you don't think repeatedly imprisoning and releasing peodophiles is right then you are NOT the person/people I was talking about. I should have thought that was obvious. Also, I am one of the only people who hasn't called for some kind of violent reaction, where did you get right wing from?

I think your protestations speak with such volume that they have drowned out any point you may have been trying to make.

Just saying...

...we all can say how bad the guy is and how we'd torture and kill him if we had the chance...

Not everyone said as much, BBP.

And as far as the whole Left-wing Vs Right-wing thing goes; 'Left-wing' can be violent, too...sometimes more so. Just ask the Romanovs.

Ah, of course. We can't.

P.

:rolleyes: Here we go...

Why don't we all just agree this perp, is a dirtbag, and needs the appropriate punishment,

and leave it at that? There's nothing to be gained by vilifying one another, over our own

specific feelings, on the subject...reprehensible, agreeable, or not. This is why these

threads always end up in the trash. [tongue]

I stated my opinion, "emotional" as it might have been. Obviously, I have no love, for

pediphiles, or any other criminals, in general! But, let's let the system do what it

was designed to do. Provided, of course, it WILL do that?! [tongue][unsure]

Let move on, shall we? Please!! [smile]

CB

Slightly sidestepping..It's a shame that the other band members have lost their livelihoods over it. They've disbanded because of him. They felt it was wrong to go on. I hope they start another band and get success.

Imagine the stigma. I bet people say 'He was in a band with that pedo'. Dreadful.

:rolleyes: Here we go...

Why don't we all just agree this perp, is a dirtbag, and needs the appropriate punishment,

and leave it at that? There's nothing to be gained by vilifying one another, over our own

specific feelings, on the subject...reprehensible, agreeable, or not. This is why these

threads always end up in the trash. [tongue]

I stated my opinion, "emotional" as it might have been. Obviously, I have no love, for

pediphiles, or any other criminals, in general! But, let's let the system do what it

was designed to do. Provided, of course, it WILL do that?! [tongue][unsure]

Let move on, shall we? Please!! [smile]

CB

[thumbup]

Slightly sidestepping..It's a shame that the other band members have lost their livelihoods over it. They've disbanded because of him. They felt it was wrong to go on. I hope they start another band and get success.

Imagine the stigma. I bet people say 'He was in a band with that pedo'. Dreadful.

I agree.

I'm with Charlie on this!

True, I did say, out of emotional upset, that I would be violent towards the offender. However, I also explained my reason for upset (I was, at one time, one of the people who had to help these children put back together their shattered lives and explain why they were treated the way they were.). I never expressed my political leanings, nor did anyone else. I don't even know where or how ones political leanings came into this discussion. I saw others expressing their disgust and anger over the actions of the offender and that was it. If you don't like what someone says, agree to disagree and move on.

Archived