Gibson Brands Forums

This guy is seriously confused

jannusguy2

Shipping: May not ship to Canada - Read item description or contact seller for shipping options. | See details

Item location:

Mansfield, Texas, United States

Ships to:

United States

Ah shucks…. I'm in Canada. I'll have to let this one roll by, as he apparently won't pedal his wares

across the border.

Has the listing changed? I can't see anything odd about what now comes up via your link, Jannus. Unless you mean that he's confused in having bought a Super Jumbo that 'you will want to keep for a lifetime', but that he wants to part with after only a few months. From a European/British perspective the current Buy It Now doesn't seem especially expensive for an SJ200 either.

Has the listing changed? I can't see anything odd about what now comes up via your link, Jannus. Unless you mean that he's confused in having bought a Super Jumbo that 'you will want to keep for a lifetime', but that he wants to part with after only a few months. From a European/British perspective the current Buy It Now doesn't seem especially expensive for an SJ200 either.

yea photo has changed Mojo...he had a photo of a bicycle before....not a guitar....

previous bad puns will make more sense to you now.. [mellow]

I have only had this guitar for a couple of months and have only tuned it for a brief strum. ............a wonderful acoustic you will want to keep for.............................................. a.............LIFETIME.

Hardly a great sales pitch.

Archived