Gibson Brands Forums

Did Anybody Think Twice?

Mojorule

Yes, the lack of accountability on the forum leaves a bit to be desired ... :rolleyes:

I enjoyed that also, set a good tone for the rest of us, Im quite keen to hear other attempts at it.

I was meant to learn it but then my singer asked me to learn a Tom Odell pickin' song for an upcoming gig which took me a while but Ive got it down now and will try to focus on learning properly this track.

Good Job Majorule! Yeah EA's suggestion was at the end of Jason's Porch series and so I'm sure several missed it. So this would be Week Four. As FB said we are still waiting on promised versions of week 3.1 .... any more takers there?

Ok so here is my meger version of Don't Think Twice ... Only two verses and not nearly as aggressive on the guitar or vocals but 'tis a song I love.

http://s1163.photobu...d3865d.mp4.html

Yeah , sorry ... I have a note from my mum.

Truth is the wife wanted a bookcase bought and built , so guitar sat in the corner most of last week. Doing nothing later so expect one from me .

I ain't saying you treated me unkind,

I'll build ya a bookcase, I don't mind,

even if it cuts into my precious forum time

don't think twice it's alright

BBG, that was beautiful. Just what I needed as I'm getting ready for work. Really mellowed me out. Nice cooperation between you and your guitar: vocals were spot on and the guitar nicely supported your voice.

I'd suggest that we all give you a handeusa_clap.gif but it appears you've already got one more than you need.:blink:

Keep posting your songs, please.

FMA

Good Job Majorule! Yeah EA's suggestion was at the end of Jason's Porch series and so I'm sure several missed it. So this would be Week Four. As FB said we are still waiting on promised versions of week 3.1 .... any more takers there?

Ok so here is my meger version of Don't Think Twice ... Only two verses and not nearly as aggressive on the guitar or vocals but 'tis a song I love.

http://s1163.photobu...d3865d.mp4.html

Not so meagre! Love the rich tone of the AJ.

3 mighty fine versions here. Without goin' into a contest BBG takes it all the way home for me.

The 45 sounds like the content of the song and the singing finds path between blood, dust and soul.

That right hand 3-note touch on the F-chord was the Bach-trumpet for me, , , if you allow the Penny Lane metaphor.

Here we go lads...and ladies (if Anne drops by). On the LG-2. JD I didn't comment on yours before as it wasn't playing properly at work.Had a look at home.Good stuff. AJ is a beaut.

Mine isn't the classic pickin off Freewheelin' up the neck with a capo C shape. Just a first position in G. I really enjoy the LG on these sort of tunes. ......that Irishman is on fire lately..and he builds a nice bookcase too, as can be seen in his clip! Cheers all you fellow Bobsters.

Archived