Gibson Brands Forums

just bought my first Gibson acoustic

manny

2012 blues king, I love the smaller body. It was a toss up for the blues king $2000 and a used Hummingbird for $2500. That Hummingbird sure filled the room with sound though, the huge body is too much right now. I have other larger body acoustics anyway. Thank you Gibson.

Tried to upload photo but it wont allow flickr?

Congtats on the BK ..... I had one and "traded up" to my L00 which has the same body. I love the small bodied Gibsons ..... easy to play and the BK is well named. 'tis great for delta blues! Check out some of BK777 stuff from here ..... the guy can tear 'em up!

Here is some info on how to post pictures here:

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/53931-posting-pictures-on-epi-forum/page__p__721696__hl__animalfarm__fromsearch__1&do=findComment&comment=721696

Congratulations.

Hope you can manage a few pictures , sound clips would great also.

And follow jdd's advice and check out bluesking777 's soundclips scattered throughout this forum. (Best acoustic blues you'll hear )

Maybe h we'll post one here seeing as its a thread about a guitar they named after him :)

Congrats on the new BK. I think the smaller body Gibbys often get overlooked, if not overshadowed by their large body siblings. A few years ago I was stopping in at a local shop once or twice each week to play a sweet little LC-1 Cascade in RW/Spruce. After a month or so of doing that I finally decided I had to have it but when I went back it was gone. I still kick myself in the arse for not jumping on it sooner.

Archived