Gibson Brands Forums

NEED YOUR HELP!

MR GIBS

Dear friends,

As you know I have two Gibson acoustic guitars. First i bought my SJ 200 and this summer I bought a J35.

3 months ago I posted some comments about my new J 35 in the "product" page of www.Gibson.com

You can go there and read.

Recently (about a month ago) a guy, nicknamed himself "ludipary" (means "crazy money" in my language - he is a bulgarian and as far as I know he is some kind of astrologist) started to post really stupid and offending words about Gibson Acoustics...

I grappled with him, but he got me out of my nerves and I erased all my answers to his comments and banned him in my youtube channel.

As he lives in my town I am close to find him and to beat him really strongmsp_angry.gifmsp_angry.gifmsp_angry.gif , but I don't want to do that.

That's why I need your help!!!

My application for all of you is to defend Gibson Acoustic Guitars.

Please read his comments and answer him!

Please read and answer the comments of "ludipari", vote him down and stick him in his Rathole!

Thank you.

Dont worry about it and move on mate.

I worry and I want him down!

Because I asked about him my friends in the music shops in town and they told me about him.

This man is an arrogant bounder, pretending to be a mentor about guitars.

He is not even a guitarist - just owner.

I really need your support.

With all due respect, of all the things I have to worry about in life: providing for a family, taking care of kids college at $65k per student, Obamacare, taxes, cars, health, kids' health, Cano being stolen from the Yankees, the NY Giants sucking, the gal that got away, logarithms, high frequency trading, cross border swaps, what the job market will be like for my kids, and the end of Seinfeld on TV (yes I know this was years ago - it still bothers me) - the last thing I worry about is what someone else thinks of my favorite guitar brand :)

With all due respect, of all the things I have to worry about in life: providing for a family, taking care of kids college at $65k per student, Obamacare, taxes, cars, health, kids' health, Cano being stolen from the Yankees, the NY Giants sucking, the gal that got away, logarithms, high frequency trading, cross border swaps, what the job market will be like for my kids, and the end of Seinfeld on TV (yes I know this was years ago - it still bothers me) - the last thing I worry about is what someone else thinks of my favorite guitar brand :)

Have to agree Sal, not having Seinfeld on TV has been disturbing me for years also .... good catch.

I had the same thoughts as ThemisSal (other than I do not miss Seinfeld but do wish they would bring The Prisoner back).

These kinds of guys just troll around untill they get somebody to respond. The best way to shut him up is to ignore him. By going toe to toe with him you are just doing exactly what he wants you to do. Basically you are being played. And in the end neither of you will have influenced one person's feelings about guitars.

^^^^^ Plus one.

duty_calls.png

Of course, if you bump into him at the local bakery, butcher's or bar, you could always poke him in the eye or give him a wedgie!

What is the big deal with this guy posting on Gibson's website? Anyone can see this "ludipari" is someone tooling around with a 14 year old mentality.

Let's face it, Martin has famous people playing their guitars and so does Taylor and that is THE REASON why Gibson acoustics suck.. [flapper]

Krassi,

Silly unintelligent comments made by people who know nothing of what they speak should be ignored.

You cannot argue with misguided emotion.

Why get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man . ](*,)

I'll still stand for the 'one of each' rule, (though oddly I now have a 30's L0 12 fretter, and a 30's L00), for the range of songs and styles I like to play, I need to have a Martin in the mix. Looking for a pre-64 000, but I don't think i can handle the Sophie's Choice on the Gibsons. Guess I'll just need to work overtime.

He's Bulgarian, dude. Severe enough punishment in itself.

I am a bulgarian too and the punishment is reeeeeelly severemsp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gif in itself.

By the way I never enter in AGF ant this was my first time I collide with someone who is a Gibson Acoustics hater and in the same time so arrggant.

Vulgarity pisses me off and may be I still need time to realise that I can not face every slob on my way instead of ignoring him...

MR GIBS,

I completely understand your frustration and have been in your position a few times. For over 12 years I was into on line car racing and followed a number of forums. There are people in this world that are so unhappy with themselves that they feel they need to push others around, especially on the internet where no on has a face.

I finally came to realize that you can't argue with them because that is exactly what they want. They want to make everyone else as miserable as they are so they can feel better about themselves.

Just ignore them. That is the last thing they want...

Archived