Gibson Brands Forums

Resolved a BIG problem about Slash Signature Rosso Corsa Les Paul

Whyment714

i bought a Gibson Slash Rosso Corsa Les Paul Electric Guitar .

Model: Slash signature Rossa Corsa

I got the guitar...but i didnt got the right case!!!!!

it didn't come with the limited slash logo case and strap lock buttons as advertised!!!!

I only got a normal gibson usa case and no strap lock in box.

BUT Gibson helped me to correct everything!

btw..this guitar is a very nice one.

u should have one if u like slash

thanks everyone's reply!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame that.. they are awesome looking guitars..

You really have to contact the dealer you bought it from.. They will either order the correct bits in or send it back or something and get you a totally new one....

i contact the dealer...and they said they dont know...the guitar from gibson and they didnt open the box....

Shame that.. they are awesome looking guitars..

You really have to contact the dealer you bought it from.. They will either order the correct bits in or send it back or something and get you a totally new one....

i contact the dealer...and they said they dont know...the guitar from gibson and they didnt open the box....

Hmm.. may be BS...

Well its up to you I guess.. if your not happy demand they send it back as it didn't come with what was advertised...

It clearly says what it comes with... and being a signature model you want that extra stuff, that's what your paying for.

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Slash-Signature-Rosso-Corsa-Les-Paul.aspx

Other than that you could contact Gibson customer service and see what they say.

I doubt you will get any answer from them on the forum...

Good luck and let us know what you do [thumbup]

wht is BS mean????

Hmm.. may be BS...

Well its up to you I guess.. if your not happy demand they send it back as it didn't come with what was advertised...

It clearly says what it comes with... and being a signature model you want that extra stuff, that's what your paying for.

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Slash-Signature-Rosso-Corsa-Les-Paul.aspx

Other than that you could contact Gibson customer service and see what they say.

I doubt you will get any answer from them on the forum...

Good luck and let us know what you do [thumbup]

Universal

Product

Code

it's the code that tells everything there is to know about the guitar, including contents and price.

either Gibson or the Retailer has ripped you off bigtime!!

the retailer denying any knowledge about it sounds very wrong to me !!

i've had salesmen blatantly lie to me before about cases and other things......contact the retailers manager, if still not satisfied, contact their corporate office.

I don't know what the law is where you are, but here in the U.K, you're contract is with the dealer, the fact that they didn't open the box, is their problem (and quite frankly, poor practice on their part. If that is the case (forgive the pun!), they are making their profit by merely having a "box" arrive, re labelling it, and sending it off again, without even looking to see what, if anything is inside!

Ian.

i've contacted the gibson already

sent them a email about what's problem

im waiting they reply me

Universal

Product

Code

it's the code that tells everything there is to know about the guitar, including contents and price.

either Gibson or the Retailer has ripped you off bigtime!!

the retailer denying any knowledge about it sounds very wrong to me !!

i've had salesmen blatantly lie to me before about cases and other things......contact the retailers manager, if still not satisfied, contact their corporate office.

If your "dealer" doesn't stand behind your purchase, Go Elsewhere!

You don't have to put up with any of that! It shouldn't even be a question,

or even necessary, to argue with them.

This is exactly why I have stayed with my family owned dealer, for 30+ years.

They always stand behind my purchases, make sure everything that's supposed to

be included, Is...inspect all guitars, and do a general "set-up" prior to placing

them on the sales floor. And, they have always done a free set-up, to my spec's,

even to the point of putting on my favorite strings! They do this, for everyone,

as best they can. They're honest, extremely easy to deal with, and have prices,

that are second to no one!

CB

thanks for u reply...i just want to know what should i do now and hope gibson with help me...

sigh........

If your "dealer" doesn't stand behind your purchase, Go Elsewhere!

You don't have to put up with any of that! It shouldn't even be a question,

or even necessary, to argue with them.

This is exactly why I have stayed with my family owned dealer, for 30+ years.

They always stand behind my purchases, make sure everything that's supposed to

be included, Is...inspect all guitars, and do a general "set-up" prior to placing

them on the sales floor. And, they have always done a free set-up, to my spec's,

even to the point of putting on my favorite strings! They do this, for everyone,

as best they can. They're honest, extremely easy to deal with, and have prices,

that are second to no one!

CB

Guest Farnsbarns

Walk in to the dealer with the guitar and tell them you're returning it unless they agree to find out about the case and missing items. If they still refuse, return it. If they are not local and you bought on line then call them and have the same conversation.

wht is BS mean????

Like rct wrote back in the days: bulls hit [biggrin]

Seriously, they fool around with putting truss rod wrenches into the cases, but what you experienced just shouldn't happen. They obviously changed cases and guitars by mistake during packaging. [thumbdn]

im waiting the gibson's reply

i bought it from Sam Ash

Walk in to the dealer with the guitar and tell them you're returning it unless they agree to find out about the case and missing items. If they still refuse, return it. If they are not local and you bought on line then call them and have the same conversation.

the detail card no people sign on the 「packed by」

Like rct wrote back in the day: bulls hit [biggrin]

Seriously, they fool around with putting truss rod wrenches into the cases, but what you experienced just shouldn't happen. They obviously changed cases and guitars by mistake during packaging. [thumbdn]

im waiting the gibson's reply

i bought it from Sam Ash

Of course, I am on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean but never heard anything bad about Sam Ash here on GGB forums. So I would expect everything will turn out fine.

sam ash said they sent me what gibson sent them,they said it is brand new and didnt open the box,so i should contact gibson to ask whats wrong

Of course, I am on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean but never heard anything bad about Sam Ash here on GGB forums. So I would expect everything will turn out fine.

Archived