Gibson Brands Forums

Our Album Review in Austin Chronicle

RS1976

I produced a friends album. we started in May of 2012. Just the two of us. just a dream, and a few good songs. Since we had no label, we were often very low priority for radio, & magazines to give any love to.

However, when we did get word the project was going to get a review, it was a long wait until we saw it in print. Just wanted to share this moment with folks here in the forum. The Artist is Gary Graves, and his music is incredibly beautiful. Of all the projects I've participated in, being a part of his CD is my happiest ever as a musician.

AustinChronicleReviewRavner_zps053df1c5.jpg

peace & happy holidays!

I produced a friends album. we started in May of 2012. Just the two of us. just a dream, and a few good songs. Since we had no label, we were often very low priority for radio, & magazines to give any love to.

However, when we did get word the project was going to get a review, it was a long wait until we saw it in print. Just wanted to share this moment with folks here in the forum. The Artist is Gary Graves, and his music is incredibly beautiful. Of all the projects I've participated in, being a part of his CD is my happiest ever as a musician.

AustinChronicleReviewRavner_zps053df1c5.jpg

peace & happy holidays!

Can you share a clip of a song, you got me interested

Can you share a clip of a song, you got me interested

Hey Moparguy:

appreciate your interest. You're in Bryan?! Not too far from us in Austin!

I didn't post a link to our homepage, as I'm not sure how the forum etiquette in regards to posting links to personal web pages. But if you're interested there are lots of audio samples of our music at GaryGravesMusic

There are full songs as well as full length tracks from a recent radio interview.

Archived