Gibson Brands Forums

AGF again.....

Lefty Guy

I'm not sure what's funnier , the question or the fact that people are replying !

Thats better than the one where the guy is worried about the legalities f playing cover versions..

And as for the guy who apologised for perhaps ever offending anyone and got 4 pages of hugs and kisses from the rest assuring him that he was wonderful and shouldn't worry.

Ye gods

Troll? ParlourMan? Sounds completely unbelievable. Amazing part is all the sincere responses. Of course I'm cynical and suspicious, working on paranoid - so a 17 year old oriental's hair turning white is hard to believe. That he would seek advice on a guitar forum, sad.

Troll? ParlourMan? Sounds completely unbelievable. Amazing part is all the sincere responses. Of course I'm cynical and suspicious, working on paranoid - so a 17 year old oriental's hair turning white is hard to believe. That he would seek advice on a guitar forum, sad.

Nope. This is not me. I don't hanker for sympathy, I go after the bolshy bully types.

And as for the guy who apologised for perhaps ever offending anyone and got 4 pages of hugs and kisses from the rest assuring him that he was wonderful and shouldn't worry.

Ye gods

I'm glad it's not just me that feels nauseous when those type of threads are created. And everyone rolls out the Lord's it's good to be nice carpet. [cursing]

be8f1c7f72f36c90448cc6ce2ec4e6e64556621e2f06c0f9c6b6bb2d0fe37f20.jpg

I'm glad it's not just me that feels nauseous when those type of threads are created. And everyone rolls out the Lord's it's good to be nice carpet. [cursing]

be8f1c7f72f36c90448cc6ce2ec4e6e64556621e2f06c0f9c6b6bb2d0fe37f20.jpg

The only thing wrong with the picture is that he isn't using a Taylor. (well there are a few other things wrong with it too [wink] )

The AGF is becoming less a guitar forum and more a neurotic guitar owner forum. Why moderators don't cut the wheat from the chaff I don't know.

Influx of newbies from another time zone. AGF is still a good place to get info, just have to use your filters!

Archived