Gibson Brands Forums

Gillian Girl

ol fred

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might as well be told now. Most already know. We go WAY back and have stories we simply can't share here.

It was a long steamy affair and probably the reason she's avoiding this forum.

Just kidding there, Patty Wack.......

[wink]

I think of her often. I remember her from the old Taylor /pre AGF days. We used to communicate a lot via email. We were the only 2 female Gibson fans on the forum. She only had the Seagull and finally was able to get her first Gibson, the Southern Jumbo she called Magic. I was playing a Gibson J-150. I wish her the best and hope that she will come back and join us.

So music4love is a girl - wow, , , reminds of several years back when I thought rar 333 was a female and started to flirt a little in that direction, good lords. . .

Can you forgive me rar ? . . . and can you m4l. . . .

GG was a very funny member. She participated (in my quizzes) with humour and spirit.

But I believe she had to lay the guitar down for some wrist-health reasons or something like that. . .

So music4love is a girl - wow, , , reminds of several years back when I thought rar 333 was a female and started to flirt a little in that direction, good lords. . .

GG was a very funny member. She participated (in my quizzes) with humour and spirit.

But I believe she had to lay the guitar down for some wrist-health reasons or something like that. . .

Em7, I'm a boy...let me know if you need proof.

Actually I haven't been a girl for quite a few years now. I am a lady. ;) But i will take the compliment. Im used to it. Most people think that I am 10 yrs younger than I am . When I tell them I am a young 43 yr old mother of 3 who became a grandmother this year, their mouths drop with disbelief .

So no harm no foul. I understand that most forum members are male. It only bothers me when I go into music stores , road bike shops or car dealerships and the salesmen treat me like I know absolutely nothing. I like to see their mouths drop too when I tell them more about the guitars than they know, that I ride 100 miles per week , and that I drive a 2014Corvette Stingray Z51 w/465 HPW!! ( anniversary gift from the hubby)

Actually I haven't been a girl for quite a few years now. I am a lady. ;) But i will take the compliment. . .

Lady, woman, female, , , , 43 is still a girl from a certain perspective and hep for that.

It all sounds cool - not least your knowledge of guitars in front of the pros here and there. I'm sure we are a few who recognize the situation.

Wonder what the path to the TV Bird looked like. I know there was a Std. Bird before.

You should post pics and samples.

I've been wondering about Karen too... glad somebody got things rolling to find out how she'd doin'.

As for music4love being a "girl..."

Kid, you're easily young enough to be my daughter, so... <grin>

I tease that I go to high school basketball games to flirt with the cute young chicks... while they watch their grandchildren competing on the hardcourt...

(Actually for me it's mostly part of the job... I'm actually "shooting" a Nikon at the youngsters.)

m

Archived