Gibson Brands Forums

Gillian Girl

ol fred

How 'bout if you change it a little?

There were three indigenous peoples of the female gender. One slept on a deer skin, (which had died from natural causes), one slept on an elk skin, (which had died from old age), and the third slept on a hippopotamus skin, (which was Faux hippo skin).

All three became pregnant, and they decided not to abort the fetuses.

The first two each had a baby boy, (which were IMMEDIATELY put on Retalin). The one who slept on the hippopotamus skin had twin boys.

This just goes to prove that the indigenous person of the female gender of the faux hippopotamus is presumed equal to the sons of the indigenous peoples of the female gender of the other two hides.

Kinda loses something...... but then EVERYTHING loses something when PC is applied!

Amen, my Brother....[biggrin]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My grandmother was 1/2 Cherokee.... I can imagine!

You rock Danvill.

But this is a good example of what I talked about in the UMGF thread - we Europeans know f. . . . . . nothing fx about any native Americans debate.

To us indians are cool - they move soundless through the forest, are smooth on horseback from where they make brilliant jumps and are the most funky dancers - and that's that. . .

Last night the police came and asked if Boudreaux had a picture of his wife.

He said "yes" and showed it to them.

They said it looks like she was hit by a truck.

Boudreaux said "yes, I know, but she sure can cook."

Stick your opinion where the sun doesn't shine, Jethro. You predictably bring down the collective IQ level of every thread you participate in.

There you have it folks!....hating on display, for all to read. What a 'tolerable'(joke) liberal we have here in Rob AKA Jannusguy2.....what pleasant thoughts towards his fellow Forum member. Oh well.....the beat goes on [smile]

All the best to everyone! I'm going to procede to enjoy great Family,Food, Fun and gifting in celebration of Christ birth.

Rod

I've lost some equines a long, long time ago when I was young and disgustingly healthy. I think I have an idea how Karen feels. It's a sad, sick feeling not even close to the long road of treatment our GG rides.

Everyone here wishes good health to this young lady, but a bit of levity might, I'd hope at least, bring a smile that might help recovery in physical health and spirit.

At least, that's kinda how the folks around here tend to see it, and we're not that far from Calgary in ways that likely count. For example I've seen fundraisers for some cowboys and girls with similar health problems where there were more than a few bad jokes aimed and the folks they were raising money for...

But the sniping... yeah... a little different.

m

This thread degenerated from concern about one of our members to stupid jokes

Hey grampa, I've been telling Karen jokes on this forum for longer than many people have been members. It's part of our relationship. It's why she calls me Kermit and I call her Patty Whack. It's been proven that laughter is GOOD for people. Being grouchy is probably NOT healthy.

Here's one for you.

A six-year-old goes to the hospital with her mother to visit her Grandpa.

When they get to the hospital, she runs ahead of her mother and bursts into her Grandpa's room.

"Grandpa, Grandpa," she says excitedly, "as soon as my mother comes into the room, make a noise like a frog!"

"What?" said her Grandpa.

"Make a noise like a frog because my mom said that as soon as you croak, we're all going to Disney World!”

Hey grampa, I've been telling Karen jokes on this forum for longer than many people have been members. It's part of our relationship. It's why she calls me Kermit and I call her Patty Whack. It's been proven that laughter is GOOD for people. Being grouchy is probably NOT healthy.

Here's one for you.

A six-year-old goes to the hospital with her mother to visit her Grandpa.

When they get to the hospital, she runs ahead of her mother and bursts into her Grandpa's room.

"Grandpa, Grandpa," she says excitedly, "as soon as my mother comes into the room, make a noise like a frog!"

"What?" said her Grandpa.

"Make a noise like a frog because my mom said that as soon as you croak, we're all going to Disney World!"

Murph, I'll tell you a true story.... when my son was very young, (about 3...he's 34 now), we all went to see my wife's grandmother in a nursing home.

She had Parkenson's, (what an UGLY disease!). Her body was a mess, but her mind was still sharp as a tack!

Anyway, she was curled up in almost a fetal position on her side in a bed.

Our son, Cam, walked up to her bed, (they were face to face at this point), and turned to us and asked, "Is she already dead?"

Grampa, If you'll read more closely, you'll probably agree that this thread was and continues to be light hearted and supportive except for the statistically inevitable negative single comment that comes up on any thread that goes past a couple of pages. And, yes - the predictable negative comment/attack will usually result in some pushback. Smile and look at the glass being half full of eggnog. And the other half, bourbon! Those of us who remember Karen's posts and sense of humor know she'll be doing exactly that. Well maybe not the bourbon part.

Ribbit... Ribbit..

Rob and Rod...I count you both as my friends and I know that your interests intertwine. Can't we we just bury the hatchet...or to quote another

Rod(ney), "Can't we just all get along?

It's Christmas let's ALL take the time to wish our GG a Merry and Healthy one

Rob and Rod...I count you both as my friends and I know that your interests intertwine. Can't we we just bury the hatchet...or to quote another

Rod(ney), "Can't we just all get along?

It's Christmas let's ALL take the time to wish our GG a Merry and Healthy one

Fred, not sure "bury the hatchet" is appropriate for these two!

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.

This made him ….. A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Sorry, I may be a little oversensitive because a friend's daughter killed herself last weekend and my humor-in-suffering mode is skewed.

Sorry, I may be a little oversensitive because a friend's daughter killed herself last weekend and my humor-in-suffering mode is skewed.

Sorry to hear this Grampa. My best friend of 40 yrs. did the same this year. No amount of humor could stay the pain. And though it's been 6 mos. since it happened, it still wouldn't. As a matter of fact it would be, in my opinion, unwelcome and in poor taste.

Archived