Gibson Brands Forums

Here's my newest Gibson Les Paul Studio family member

wickedout

Earlier today I picked up a used one of these. It's a 2008 but in great condition! Got it for a great deal. Hardly used to be honest! That's what I told. I only changed out the pick-guard, volume tone and tone knobs! And it made a huge difference in looks! Love this guitar! It's one awesome axe! I'm starting my Gibson collection on the right foot!

re5l.jpg

Earlier today I picked up a used one of these. It's a 2008 but in great condition! Got it for a great deal. Hardly used to be honest! That's what I told. I only changed out the pick-guard, volume tone and tone knobs! And it made a huge difference in looks! Love this guitar! It's one awesome axe! I'm starting my Gibson collection on the right foot!

re5l.jpg

A fantastic start! I always liked the simple satin finish in that color. Enjoy...nothing like a Gibson. Oh, one more thing, hit it with a little Virtuoso guitar polish and see it go from satin to a nice glossy sheen.

Love the look of those satin Studios.

That pair is a great start for a collection. Congrats. . B)

It's a 2008 model that was at my buddies shop! I'd seen it there many times for the last 3 months or so and no one had bought it yet. I was really surprised by that. So I pulled it down last night for the 1st time as I was there to pick up either a Gibson or Epiphone Les Paul.

After picking it up and riffing it on a Marshall amp I was sold. This thing is a beast! Sounds great! I can't compared to my other LP both have their own personally. It's in great condition which made it even better for me to buy it. Who the hell gives up such a great axe? I couldn't believe I got for $499! Did I get a great deal on this or what?

I love the satin finish too! It's so clean and when I have it on my dirty channel man it hums like a beast looking for a way out to be free! I'm one happy guy is all I can say! Love my Gibson axes with lots of passion! Happy Holidays to everyone here! Have a great 2014!

Archived