Gibson Brands Forums

Really?

retrorod

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool.. Still going then... I thought the thread would have gone the same way as the last one. Think I'll slip something comfy on and watch for the action scenes. This reminds me of when I was a marriage guidance counsellor, all those lonely unhappy ladies. Easy pickings... Oops that was a different memory.. Carry on.

One of the best songs ever written....

I thought it appropriate for the topic.

+1 Ted

Well I don't know where they come from

but they sure do come

I hope they're comin' for me

And I don't know how they do it

but they sure do it good

I hope they're doin' it for free

They give me cat scratch fever

Cat scratch fever

Well the first time that I got it

I was just 10 years old

I got it from some kitty next door

Well I went and seen the doctor

and he gave me the cure

I think I got it some more

They give me cat scratch fever

Cat scratch fever

I got it bad scratch fever

Cat scratch fever

I wish... That has always been my dream guitar. I wish I had the $5,000 it took to buy one.

Maybe one day I will run across one that needs some TLC that I can afford.

I didn't see the other post that got deleted but it sound like it was some kind of fun... +:-@

I enjoy music of all types, but one thing I try not to do is listen to artists spew their politics because they are all stupid.

And we all know when you start talking politics on a forum like this it doesn't end well.

I wish... That has always been my dream guitar. I wish I had the $5,000 it took to buy one.

Maybe one day I will run across one that needs some TLC that I can afford.

I didn't see the other post that got deleted but it sound like it was some kind of fun... +:-@

I enjoy music of all types, but one thing I try not to do is listen to artists spew their politics because they are all stupid.

And we all know when you start talking politics on a forum like this it doesn't end well.

This one might still be available. Could be worth a call.

http://www.folkwaymusic.com/vintage-instruments/gibson-guitars/gibson-cf-100-as-is-0213/

After observing your 'anal fixation' posts.....I am sure you would love to see the rest of it "up your arse".....Homey.. [lol]

Are you consulting 10 year old kids to hone your rapier wit these days? I hope you didn't fork over more than a comic book and your lunch money for that gem.

Archived