Gibson Brands Forums

Yes I'm Still Kicking in 2014!

Andy R

Hope you are well Andy. [thumbup] Built anything cool lately?

Building pretty much everything lately except for what I intended... :-) Ironically I have Been tied up with Tube Amp repairs and mods for the last few months... Finally finishing the second part of my shop. ETC... In the middle of doing some Tube and Fet buffered effects loops...

What have you been up to?

Andy

... I have Been tied up with Tube Amp repairs and mods for the last few months... In the middle of doing some Tube and Fet buffered effects loops...

What have you been up to?

Sounds awesome - busy is good, right? [biggrin] I'm not doing so many Tube Screamers these days, - mostly booster pedals and amp attenuators. I'm still jonesin' to build that JTM 45 though. :rolleyes:

Guest Farnsbarns

Weird, I was thinking about you about an hour ago, you must have been posting around that time.

I've been getting into amps recently. I'm perfecting a low powered valve amp circuit.

I'd really like to see you back here as a regular again. Do keep us in the loop...

Sounds awesome - busy is good, right? [biggrin] I'm not doing so many Tube Screamers these days, - mostly booster pedals and amp attenuators. I'm still jonesin' to build that JTM 45 though. :rolleyes:

Ironically I have a DIY tube Screamer innards laying on the end table right next to me. I built it a few years ago and dug it up while looking for some FET's. I also just went through my JTM 45 and completely re-voiced it. Still my favorite amp! ( and I have a ton more now too! ) Getting ready to sell A Bunch of stuff!!!!!

Weird, I was thinking about you about an hour ago, you must have been posting around that time.

I've been getting into amps recently. I'm perfecting a low powered valve amp circuit.

I'd really like to see you back here as a regular again. Do keep us in the loop...

Awesome dude... AX84.com is a good source of info... Hit me up anytime.

Hello Andy, nice to meet you.

The description of your location instantly caught my eye since it's the same like mine. [scared]

[biggrin]

In case it is still valid, may I assume that you also don't use mobile web connections up to now?

Greetings to you as well. If you mean my location is "sitting on my *** in front of the computer" then you are correct :-) I have been to Germany a few times though...

Awesome dude... AX84.com is a good source of info... Hit me up anytime.

Howdy Andy, it is good to see you.

I have to say, I haven't seen "ax84" since mid-late 90's in usenet. That used to be his name in the newsgroups, and he was big on 1 watt amps. I had no idea that name was still around.

rct

Howdy Andy, it is good to see you.

I have to say, I haven't seen "ax84" since mid-late 90's in usenet. That used to be his name in the newsgroups, and he was big on 1 watt amps. I had no idea that name was still around.

rct

Hey good to see you too. Ya AX84 has been around quite a while. Still a good resource especially for the SE 1 watt firefly type amp... That's what made me think of it...

Glad to see you back! I always enjoyed your technical savvy so I hope you'll be around for a while. It's not the same without you.

Thanks Rocketman... Not sure how savvy I am but I have a couple of cents rattling around if anyone wants it.. :-)

Archived