Gibson Brands Forums

Odd Les Paul Special

pohatu771

Yesterday' date=' while searching for a Les Paul Special, I stumbled upon this, and thought it was quite odd. Does anyone have any information on it?

John Lennon's Les Paul Special

(Let's see how many people don't click the link and assume I'm talking about the replica of his modified Les Paul Junior...)

Don't bet on it...lol

Try this link..."Other Guitars Lennon owned" http://www.thecanteen.com/lennon9.html

Doesn't seem to be much on it...they think he aquired it after the Beatles and eventually gave it to Julian.

it's stupid!

theyre just trying to make money off of john lennons name. i hate it when people take that to far. like the kurt kobain signature converse, they are just regular black and white converse that say kurt kobain ( cobain??). he killed himself over stuff like that! and i dont even like nirvana.

it's stupid!

theyre just trying to make money off of john lennons name. i hate it when people take that to far. like the kurt kobain signature converse' date=' they are just regular black and white converse that say kurt kobain ( cobain??). he killed himself over stuff like that! and i dont even like nirvana.[/quote']

So...he was right...you DIDN'T click on the link.

NOT the same guitar...go to the site...it's NOT the Gibson John Lennon model...it's a guitar that Lennon actually owned at one time and gave to his son.

Archived