Gibson Brands Forums

SGJ14? Hmmm...

outforblood

The price is great, the chocolate satin finish and zebra pups is pure sex. Would this guitar be a good ax for thrash metal? Are the pickups hot enough? I already own a 2001 Sg Gothic that has a Duncan Distortion in the bridge which I absolutely love. I wonder how would this guitar would compare...

The price is great, the chocolate satin finish and zebra pups is pure sex. Would this guitar be a good ax for thrash metal? Are the pickups hot enough? I already own a 2001 Sg Gothic that has a Duncan Distortion in the bridge which I absolutely love. I wonder how would this guitar would compare...

For that price, you could afford to change the pickups, if you thought it was needed! [biggrin]

CB

For the Money this is a great guitar.I bought the LPJ at Christmas time and was so happy with the sound and feel that when I ran into the SGJ today I had to buy it.

Responsive pickups with a great tone

What else do you need

Go for it

Arthur Dusome

Archived