Gibson Brands Forums

2013 LP Standard AA Top price?

Sitedrifter

These guitars (since the holiday sell off) are very hard to find but my dealer has one. What is a good out the door price for this guitar?

2013 Gibson Les Paul Standard AA top

My dealer did verify with Gibson that the 2013's have one piece fingerboards which for me is good thing.

Thanks

I paid $1650 for minor as a scratch and dent. I have seen them on close out at the big stores for that as well. the list price was close to $3500 I think. Dealer can charge what he wants I've seen close outs (79 Flying V) going for more than the guitar sold for originally because dealer thought it was more valuable as they had just stopped production.

My dealer wants $2045 OTD for the standard AA and my other dealer wants $2399 OTD for a standard AAA

I do not think there is any difference in the models except the figuring of the top (grade of wood) so for $350 more it is not making sense. Plus I want a pickguard on it so for the Plus model it is another $30 bucks.

Is $2045 OTD ($1980 without tax) a good price for the 2013 Standard AA Heritage Cherry burst?

These guitars (since the holiday sell off) are very hard to find but my dealer has one. What is a good out the door price for this guitar?

2013 Gibson Les Paul Standard AA top

My dealer did verify with Gibson that the 2013's have one piece fingerboards which for me is good thing.

Thanks

I got mine (2013 Standard, AA Desert Burst) new, no flaws, out the door from GC 8 days ago for $1,799. Same store had a AAA top for $1,899. I've seen reports of some minor-blems going for sub-$1,700.

Sweetwater's been closing out 2013 AAA-tops for just over $2K for a couple weeks now.

I got mine (2013 Standard, AA Desert Burst) new, no flaws, out the door from GC 8 days ago for $1,799. Same store had a AAA top for $1,899. I've seen reports of some minor-blems going for sub-$1,700.

Sweetwater's been closing out 2013 AAA-tops for just over $2K for a couple weeks now.

Sweetwater came down to $2350 on the Standard Plus. However I decided to go with my 5* dealer and got the Standard AA for a great price that included a setup and more so, after sale support.

Archived