Gibson Brands Forums

Literally 2 weeks away from Ordering My Les Paul Standard

Macmutt

YESSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can barely contain myself i'm finally getting the guitar of my dreams in mere weeks, the 2014 Les Paul Standard Plus.

WOW!!!!! i can't believe it, all i can say is this guitar will be played constantly, cared for, treasured and passed on to my son in 30 years or so.

Let it remind him that if you practice long enough, and work hard enough, and scrimp and save for what you want, you can obtain the most sought after things you most desire.

Hopefully he'll value such things as family, friends, health, home and happiness first and foremost, and then the guitar in which he'll inherit.

I will post pics of my baby when it finally arrives.....i know no one else but the people in this forum can comprehend the excitement and bliss that i'm feeling and will always feel.

Will re-post in a few weeks........til' then, play on.

Guest Farnsbarns

YESSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can barely contain myself i'm finally getting the guitar of my dreams in mere weeks, the 2014 Les Paul Standard Plus.

WOW!!!!! i can't believe it, all i can say is this guitar will be played constantly, cared for, treasured and passed on to my son in 30 years or so.

Let it remind him that if you practice long enough, and work hard enough, and scrimp and save for what you want, you can obtain the most sought after things you most desire.

Hopefully he'll value such things as family, friends, health, home and happiness first and foremost, and then the guitar in which he'll inherit.

I will post pics of my baby when it finally arrives.....i know no one else but the people in this forum can comprehend the excitement and bliss that i'm feeling and will always feel.

Will re-post in a few weeks........til' then, play on.

You've got it bad haven't you!

Congrats, do find time for pics once you can put it down.

i'm excited and happy FOR you !! my 1st real LP was a monumental achievement as well.

I also passed it on to my Son in 10 yrs, (I was a very young Father) and he absolutely loved it.

His sophmore year in High School he came in 2nd place in the school talent show with it, being beaten out only by a 5 man band of all seniors that had been playing together since jr-high.

congrats...and when you get it remember.....pics or it didn't happen !! [biggrin]

What colour? It's going to be hard to get to sleep the night before you pick it up.

It's going to be the root beer Les Paul standard

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/2014/Les-Paul-Standard-Plus.aspx

If this link doesn't bring up the exact color, the root beer color choice is there to select.

I will post pics once i can put it down long enough to do so.

...If this link doesn't bring up the exact color, the root beer color choice is there to select....

OOOHHH! Nice Colour!

I haven't seen that finish before. Good Choice and if yours is even half-way to being as good-looking as the one in the Gibson page it'll be a stunner.

Looking forward to the pics when your fingers have become too sore to play any longer....

[thumbup]

P.

Archived