Gibson Brands Forums

SKUNK!!!!

Californiaman

a girl I was in High School with used to bring her de-clawed, de-scented skunk to school occasionally.....nobody minded as it was quite a novelty.

I spent quite a bit of time w/it in my lap, on my desk, and over my shoulder as we sat next to each other in several classes.

remarkably like a house-cat.....tame, friendly, even purred.

the skunk was fun too..... [biggrin] j/k !

I once had a family of 5 living in an old abandoned van out by the shed.

Hey... the extra money from the rent they were payin' was nice.

Dang...you mean I could have charged rent? How would you collect it...safely?

white distilled vinegar, Take the stink outta ANYTHING / EVERYTHING, AND will clear clogged drains.

Once I was able to recover all my personal items that survived the flooding when I was in NOLA in '05, I washed all my clothing in WDV.

all other items got a good wipe down as well, No more stinky, No more mold.

white distilled vinegar, Take the stink outta ANYTHING / EVERYTHING, AND will clear clogged drains.

You are undoubtedly correct about the probability that white distilled vinegar will remove all smells but if I would have attempted it on her nose

cf212be0-f4ae-4d08-b6d2-d7f74f90c296_zps971cfac8.jpgbd3ab73a-8b8d-4918-81c8-5dfa283cebd3_zpsb02cbfdc.jpg

after skunk then tomato juice, I would have had to administer doggie CPR I'm afraid.

I love her but probably wouldn't do mouth to mouth, skunk smell or no.

You are undoubtedly correct about the probability that white distilled vinegar will remove all smells but if I would have attempted it on her nose

cf212be0-f4ae-4d08-b6d2-d7f74f90c296_zps971cfac8.jpgbd3ab73a-8b8d-4918-81c8-5dfa283cebd3_zpsb02cbfdc.jpg

after skunk then tomato juice, I would have had to administer doggie CPR I'm afraid.

awwwww......that's a "kissy-face" if I ever saw one !!

Took a direct hit in the muzzle eh?

That sucks....

Beautiful pup though.

Maybe she'll think twice next time.

Took a direct hit in the muzzle eh?

That sucks....

Beautiful pup though.

Maybe she'll think twice next time.

Thanks, she's a rescue boxer and something else mix. We were in the house and all of a sudden we saw her in the backyard snorting, sneezing, and running around in a frenzy. Then we smelled what it was and looked at each other and said "Skunk!" Her poor face wreaked. We figure she saw the skunk then moved in for an investigation. She has demo'ed a capacity to learn things though, bet it never happens again [crying]

Wow, a skunk got your dog.

Terrible. I hope my dog Duke stears clear of 'em in my yard.

He's just about a year old and currious like a pup still.

Brynn (after Brindle coloring) is a year and a half. I believe she now has a healthy respect. Yours is the perfect age to learn I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

I don't know what kind of dog Duke is but any dog named Duke or Luke congers up a specific look for me. [smile]

Archived