Gibson Brands Forums

oh no , its a blindboygrunt video

blindboygrunt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers guys , its a Samson USB mic sal. Picked it up cheap .

Got to their site and download their first two albums for free, no catch. Brilliant stuff. Right up your street .

Maybe I need to place the mic better nick. Just messin about. Although plentybwould say the more its drowneded the better :)

Thanks for listening guys

Quality stuff there BBG as expected.

I came across the kids only a few weeks ago while reading the cover story on them in the current Acoustic Guitar Magazine.

They have a lot of talent, but they guy who plays the Martin is just a tad too much Dave Rawlings wanna be I reckon with all the gesturing and styling of Dave the he seems to copy.

Keep em' coming mate.

BBG can you tell me how you recorded? USB mic into a laptop? What software? What video? What sound?

Yip. USB mic into a laptop . then set the dell webcam programme to recognise that. Then I trim the video with windows movie maker and take the colour out cos paul simon said ' everything looks good in black n white '.

As basic as it comes

BBG .... man what can I say except keep 'em comin' .... thanks for posting doesn't seem like enough but thanks.

EA .... had thought of the DR like playing of the Martin player but ya plays how ya plays and btw ...

If you folks want to see a great concert with both Welch/Rawlins and the MC Kids, check out the Showtime (I think) companion to Inside Llewyn Davis (Cohen Bros Movie).

Archived