Gibson Brands Forums

oh no , its a blindboygrunt video

blindboygrunt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah I try PM . I really do. Just never seems to come to anything. Sometimes I get a nice little chord sequence but nothing much seems to come out. Frustrating to say the least.

The muse will find you... The real trick is to recognize it when it does. Just keep a notebook, and a little recorder always handy.

Nah. Professional means £

Ipfan offered you his left nut, what more do you need?

Another great cover--your songs always remind me of a rainy Saturday: nothin' to do, nowhere to go so I tune the dial to an alt station and pray that I'll find one featuring someone whose life isn't perfect and McDonald's and big box, big screen TV's in big-tired SUVs.

I'd pay to see you in concert...as long as you didn't come on here afterward and say you played a gig the other night then we start another discussion/nuclear incident /thread on the proper use of the work "gig."

Write more. Record more. Post more.

Shave your legs and turn up the humidifier.

FMA

BBG,

I went back and watched a lot of your old videos today, including the G& G stuff from the Temple House Festival.

If you aren't working at music full-time, you are wasting a great talent.

I did the same thing and couldn't agree more- a wide audience is looking for you, sir.

Thanks folks.

Nick and anne, I thibk you're mixing me up with some one else. I had an inkling when you mentioned talent. And I also don't know what gand g is not the temple house festival :-s

! Edit. Had to find out who you thought I was nick n anne ,.. You're mixing me up with del nafnilipez .

:D haha ... I dont feel so bad now. I'm quite happy wasting my time .

PM's gonna love this one .

Thanks folks.

Nick and anne, I thibk you're mixing me up with some one else. I had an inkling when you mentioned talent. And I also don't know what gand g is not the temple house festival :-s

! Edit. Had to find out who you thought I was nick n anne ,.. You're mixing me up with del nafnilipez .

Nah, Del is Del- I'm not mixing you up with him-i know you, Mr. Islandmagestu. You're that Australian with the harp, right?!

(Ha, I jest, of course...)

BBG,

Thanks for the evening of entertainment. I spent a bit of time on YouTube listening to your videos again. I enjoyed all of them thoroughly to include the most recent addition to your catalogue. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

JRP

Thanks folks.

I mixed up the G&G video, but not the rest of them. You have a real talent.

Archived