Gibson Brands Forums

Went to Namm 2014

JuanCarlosVejar

This would be perfect for Dhanners [thumbup]. What did you think of the Texan Juan? I believe this is the new tweaked version, and would like to gt my hands on one to try and compare with my 09 version.

My local large chain over here Dawson`s isn`t going to stock them!

Steve.

The lefty I played was killer and I think the prince is $400 or so

Slimt ,

Check out the music radar link I put on page 1

It says it's a run of 120 signed ones and 300 less ornate versions

JC

cool ,, I wouldnt except anything less than a Full blown sj200.. it would fit into my collection Nicely..

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the Memphis Trini Lopez will become available in the united states? I see two are available for pre-order in the UK with an expected date of 02/27/14. And what is the intended price range?

I have my fingers crossed this will be released in the price range of the es-195 which is $2-3,000.00..any more than that and I sadly won't be able to afford this beauty :(

Edit: thought I would add that I just called Gibson this morning to ask when the trini lopez 2014 model would be available. The nice gentleman on the phone said they are available now, but it depends on if stores have placed an order yet. He said to try calling places and have them contact their Gibson sales rep to determine if they placed an order and when they are due in. Stores order order order I neeeed one!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the Memphis Trini Lopez will become available in the united states? I see two are available for pre-order in the UK with an expected date of 02/27/14. And what is the intended price range?

I have my fingers crossed this will be released in the price range of the es-195 which is $2-3,000.00..any more than that and I sadly won't be able to afford this beauty :(

Edit: thought I would add that I just called Gibson this morning to ask when the trini lopez 2014 model would be available. The nice gentleman on the phone said they are available now, but it depends on if stores have placed an order yet. He said to try calling places and have them contact their Gibson sales rep to determine if they placed an order and when they are due in. Stores order order order I neeeed one!

Wildwood guitars has the trini at 3700 for the preorder

JC

Archived