Gibson Brands Forums

Look!

LarryUK

I liked that. Thanks for posting. I really liked his tone. Also he just makes it all look so easy. The Bugger.

Afterwards I watched the Joe Walsh one too. He makes some sharp observations re: the music industry today...

And here is a snap of the Rev. with a different Les Paul from his famous Pearly Gates;

BFGandLP-SG_zpse1062495.jpg

P.

I liked that. Thanks for posting. I really liked his tone. Also he just makes it all look so easy. The Bugger.

Afterwards I watched the Joe Walsh one too. He makes some sharp observations re: the music industry today...

And here is a snap of the Rev. with a different Les Paul from his famous Pearly Gates;

BFGandLP-SG_zpse1062495.jpg

P.

I get that he says he plays with light strings but that's ridiculous.

It's nice to see an actual live close up show. I love Daryl's house. It reminds me of an old British show. 'The Old Grey Whistle test'. Did you get in the US or anywhere else? I remember seeing Alice Cooper on it. The Guitars enthralled me.

Burt Sugarman's; The Midnight Special, is what we had here. I think we used to see some of those Brit performances on public television here back in the day. Certainly now, on several cable/satellite networks, and obviously cruising Youtube is the best way to see 'em all!

Loved that show!

Archived