Gibson Brands Forums

Seahawks or Broncos?

Californiaman

Who's it gonna' be.

Seahawks?

Broncos?

You don't really care, just want to see a good game?

Should be a good game, all right. By the way, isn't it just a bit more than a coincidence that the states of the two teams in the Superbowl are the only two states in the U.S. to legalize recreational marijuana? :-k

Yeah... how 'bout that.

I'm for a good game nonetheless.

Pete Carroll the coach of the Seahawks was saying the NFL should do a study to see if it helps with the recuperation of head injuries.

Smoke Two Joints.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp1yIcxL9DM

Legalize it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABc8ciT5QLs&list=PLkjvT9OKab0d4RSRAgwLLwXOTMJNrZufE

Broncos. I am from Pittsburgh and a true Steeler fan, but I love the sport as a whole. I think that all of the drama that went down with the Sherman guy after the NFC champ game does nothing good for the organization or the sport. I hope Peyton manning makes him look simple.

Well, I has Seattle all along, but thought it would be close. I never imagined 43 to 8. [blink]

Yeah, I was thinking maybe a 7 - 10 point game either way. Didn't bode well for Denver from the opening snap. Peyton never showed up, but kudo's to Seattle. They played a great game. Didn't have a dog in this fight, but I'm not a Pete Carroll fan

Peyton's arm looked tired- few passes over 20 yards and a couple of passes short of the mark. However, Seattle's defense was tough and Denver's was not. Blowout! One of the worst Superbowl performances ever. Game was over after the first Denver snap.

I watched it mostly for the commercials, but even they weren't that great this year. The big headed Doberman with the small body was probably the best. I watched the whole game because they usually show some of the best commercials near the end. Too bad the snow didn't hit a little earlier...would have made the game a bit more interesting to watch. I did however enjoy seeing some good football from one of the teams, would have been better if they both played up to their par.

Did not even bother watching the second half.

Me either. Didn't really have a favorite team in this match up but I like Peyton Manning. Don't know who the hell that was wearing his uniform last night.. I just wanted to see a good battle. Wasn't any surprises left in that game other than Denver actually scored. My gal made us up some fabulous snacks for the game but we ended up turning it off just before half time and watched the 2013 Crossroads Festival on DVDs instead. [thumbup]

Me either. Didn't really have a favorite team in this match up but I like Peyton Manning. Don't know who the hell that was wearing his uniform last night.. I just wanted to see a good battle. Wasn't any surprises left in that game other than Denver actually scored. My gal made us up some fabulous snacks for the game but we ended up turning it off just before half time and watched the 2013 Crossroads Festival on DVDs instead. [thumbup]

I watch two, maybe three football games a year and the Super Bowl is one. So when it isn't a game, I turn it off. Boring.

What a beating Denver took. That wasn't a game, that was a slaughter. Couldn't imagine being a Denver fan watching that.

I find it a bit a much for Manning with 4 neck injuries and surgery to be getting blindsided like that. Sure path to the disability opiate plan. Guy should retire. Probably has more cash than he will ever need.

That was vicious imho.

Archived