Gibson Brands Forums

TV dilemma

saturn

It's not very often that there is something on network TV that I feel I must see. But tonight there are two shows! #-o

It's the 50th anniversary of The Beatles appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show on CBS.

Also the new Cosmos series airs tonight on FOX with Niel DeGrasse Tyson replacing Carl Sagan from the original.

Since I was not around in 1964 to witness Beatlemania, I am gonna have to choose The Beatles and DVR Cosmos. I would assume this being a music forum most people here will be watching The Beatles too, right?

It's not very often that there is something on network TV that I feel I must see. But tonight there are two shows! #-o

It's the 50th anniversary of The Beatles appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show on CBS.

Also the new Cosmos series airs tonight on FOX with Niel DeGrasse Tyson replacing Carl Sagan from the original.

Since I was not around in 1964 to witness Beatlemania, I am gonna have to choose The Beatles and DVR Cosmos. I would assume this being a music forum most people here will be watching The Beatles too, right?

Three intials...... D. V. R.

Archived