Gibson Brands Forums

Blondes are indeed more fun

Riffster

Yup.

That looks like a Whole Lotta Fun!

I can imagine many of the male forumites thinking, wistfully......"She reminds me of............................that I met in Fresher's Week...."

Was going to say more but probably 'Best Not'.....

P.

[unsure] I'm with Izzy - didn't get the fun bit, too. Absolutely no idea... [confused]

I like the brunette Veruca Salt ladies better, but I guess I would pimp the Les Paul Junior with an adjustable wraparound bridge.

As for the UME blondie's "bastard" guitar, in case she likes a Telecaster Custom body with a Stratocaster neck, why not?

I don't know about the fun bit...maybe brunettes are more intense but we do have better taste in guitars! [flapper]

I'll pass, too much angst, too 90's for me, much prefer the song I posted as well as the artist.

She actually plays a 's Gibson Triny Lopez on the record, but the original 70's Tele Deluxe she plays live ain't too shabby at all. Plus her favorite band of all time is Black Sabbath. No need to say more.

[unsure] I'm with Izzy - didn't get the fun bit, too. Absolutely no idea... [confused]

I like the brunette Veruca Salt ladies better, but I guess I would pimp the Les Paul Junior with an adjustable wraparound bridge.

As for the UME blondie's "bastard" guitar, in case she likes a Telecaster Custom body with a Stratocaster neck, why not?

Do something for me, with your right hand grab your left wrist lightly and see if you have a pulse...

Joking aside the bastard guitar in question is 35+ years old. But yea, still can look odd, I hate Teles myself but one of those look attractive to me.

...I would pimp the Les Paul Junior with an adjustable wraparound bridge...

I could be wrong, cap, but I think it's a single-p'up '63 - '66 style Melody Maker with the single-coil swapped-out for a 'bucker.

And I still say the lass in UME looks like she's having a ball...

[tongue]

P.

Do something for me, with your right hand grab your left wrist lightly and see if you have a pulse...

Joking aside the bastard guitar in question is 35+ years old. But yea, still can look odd, I hate Teles myself but one of those look attractive to me.

In general, I am darn easily excitable, but my pulse stays cool here. Doesn't seem to match my taste... <_<

The bastard is a tele deluxe. Strat bridge, two humbuckers, fat headstock.

Yer welcome.

Punks.

rct

msp_tongue.gif

& Brunettes are much hotter than blondes, IMHO.

At least, these two are.

I could be wrong, cap, but I think it's a single-p'up '63 - '66 style Melody Maker with the single-coil swapped-out for a 'bucker.

And I still say the lass in UME looks like she's having a ball...

[tongue]

P.

Sorry for my ignorance on guitars [blush]

Yes, the lass has indeed a ball I think, but... still doesn't excite me... perhaps the sound is too bad, you hardly hear her voice... and likings obviously can be rather different. [rolleyes]

You're sure it wasn't a tailor's mannequin, pauloon?..................:-k

P.

Ha ha [biggrin] ...........Well I went out with some 'strange ones' back in the mists of mordor.........some real cold fish........so maybe?.....hang on...right!........................... WHO told you.!!!

Come to think of it...she never spoke a word all night...................................................................................................but then again..............her mouth was full.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I was drunk,or rather 'dazed and confused' your honour.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Still got a picture of her...AH... gloria...what a night....

Female-Mannequin-XCN-15-_zpsbe24c008.jpg

in fact no body hair at all :o .....................................[drool] ..........................[biggrin] .

Really hot women have all their body hair, and those with all their body hair are the hottest. In maths one would call this one-to-one and onto. Seems to apply to natural blondes, too. B)

Still got a picture of her...AH... gloria...what a night....

Female-Mannequin-XCN-15-_zpsbe24c008.jpg

[lol]

Gloria reminds me of the Gibson Holy Explorer for some reason.....

Oh my word..........I definitely need to get out more!.....

muuussttt switcchhhh oofffffff commpuuuttteeerrrrrrrrrrr......................................

P.

Archived