Gibson Brands Forums

2014 classic backorders

Crashtm1

I ordered mine through Zzounds 2 weeks ago. I got the cherry sunburst. I love it. I'm glad none was on backorder. I was impatient waiting for next day delivery. I'd go nuts having to wait for backorder. I hope you enjoy it.

I got a cherry sunburst Classic 2 years ago. A beautiful guitar and sounds great. You'll love it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Charlie my Vintage Burst was backordered when I ordered it but I got it without the price increase in place. $1899 instead of $2069 I will wait for $170 savings :)

Going to chuck all that plug n play crap and drill out a tone hole...

I have been talking to Pippy about 50s wiring it a bit as well I have a set of covered burstbuckers to throw in it going to be a sweet deal,

Going to have all 2 conductor wire with Bumble Bees. 500k pots got amber top hats and toggle knob, blank truss cover and back plate, gonna be grandpa's sweet sunday ride.

p2.jpg

SHREK....i was thinking of upgrading my caps to orange drop...but after seeing this i got more curious about the Bumblebees...would you still prefer this over orange drops? msp_cool.gif and if so why

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

if you ordered it from Zzounds expect it quick they just shipped mine yesterday. I may have placed my order before you.

Hello Donny!

Can`t wait to see it! ;) Vintage Sunburst is a great color!

Cheers... Bence

• 1 month later...

Archived