Gibson Brands Forums

62 Les Paul SG

Jackash

There's another great forum that a lot of members here also frequent.

www.mylespaul.com

They have a MUCH more active classifieds section and with the knowledge level of the members there, a price in the $10,000 plus range isn't going to scare anyone like it might on craigslist.

Bit the bullet, but ain't gonna give it away. Got it listed now on both ebay and Reverb.com Lots of lookers, some tire kickers, and looks like maybe a serious interested party or two. Can I keep coming back even if I sell, or do I have to 'turn in my password'? Thanks again to all for all the help and advice. Jack

Bit the bullet, but ain't gonna give it away. Got it listed now on both ebay and Reverb.com Lots of lookers, some tire kickers, and looks like maybe a serious interested party or two. Can I keep coming back even if I sell, or do I have to 'turn in my password'? Thanks again to all for all the help and advice. Jack

Also the bathroom scale weighing method isn't accurate. If the buyer ends up being picky, it could pose a problem if the guitars weight is off by more than a couple tenths of a pound. You can have it weighed at the post office or any shipping center. Or you can do what I did and buy a cheap handheld luggage weighing device for under $20, that you can use to weigh many things.

Are you still going to ship it to that place that gives you a check and pays shipping both ways?

Will be sure to clarify if they want a "more exact" weight. That is why I explained how I did it (just in case someone thought that was not accurate enough). I did not get involved with the place that paid postage both ways. Just selling to whoever the highest bidder is either on ebay or Reverb.com. Looks like its gonna sell, one way or another.

• 1 month later...

Archived