hoross

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, NighthawkChris said:

I prefer the tone of Richlite, YMMV. 

Who doesn't like that saturated with a phenolic resin tone.

Richlite is an FSC® certified product, made from post-consumer recycled paper. Sheets of paper are stacked up and saturated with a phenolic resin, then heat and pressure are applied. The resin then thermosets permanently with zero off-gassing. Learn more about how Richlite is made.

1 minute ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Richlite is an FSC® certified product, made from post-consumer recycled paper. Sheets of paper are stacked up and saturated with a phenolic resin, then heat and pressure are applied. The resin then thermosets permanently with zero off-gassing. Learn more about how Richlite is made.

So it's hipster wood. 

5 minutes ago, Pinch said:

I want a Slash LP to signal that I had cash, but spent it all. 

Well than Mr. Pinch will certainly do the trick. I hope when you get it, you have one of those things to pull a number like they have at the deli counter. Your gonna need with with all the chicks lining up at your door.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 minute ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Well that Mr. Pinch will certainly do the trick. I hope when you get it, you have one of those things to pull a number like they have at the deli counter. Your gonna need with with all the chicks lining up at your door.

I like how you wrote "when" and not "if" 😄

This is an old commercial and it always makes me laugh. Just replace cold cuts for the ladies.

I peed my pants a little the first time I saw it. When he spikes the cold cuts, that was when a little dribble came out.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

43 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

lol the word "rich" is in the title 😄  You get all the chicks with Richlite