Gibson Brands Forums

NGD - honest , it followed me home

Gearhead88

You got some real nice stuff.

Thank's It's been hard to put this thing down , So far I've had it plugged in to - My Peavey Delta Blues , My Fender Blues Junior , My Fender Excelsior and my Pro junior . I still gotta get aquainted with the way it is wired so I don't have to think about it , the coil tapping is cool .

LMS just got 2 of these and I like the Cherry one better than the Sunburst

Just that indefinable" thing"

But,its still there as my banker won't let me do it.[sad]

Buy her some shoes and a bouquet of flowers , they need to be acknowledged and feel loved . It WAS just Valentines day , an opportunity like that needs to be utilized .

In my case , it was V-day and a birthday within the same week , the gifts and the love could have been viewed as a diversion to the arrival of a new guitar , but it wasn't like that , honest [biggrin]

Congrats. [thumbup]

Looks just like the one I have.

Did the case come with it?

No the case was an additional purchase , I figured I'd better get one if I was going to be leaving the house with that guitar to play out somewhere , the weather here can be harsh . It is an Epiphone case , the price of it was a shock but once I saw it and realized that it is well made , I was ok with the price .

000_1172_zps9525ae8c.jpg

No the case was an additional purchase , I figured I'd better get one if I was going to be leaving the house with that guitar to play out somewhere , the weather here can be harsh . It is an Epiphone case , the price of it was a shock but once I saw it and realized that it is well made , I was ok with the price .

000_1172_zps9525ae8c.jpg

Nice.

Yep, I did the same thing. Epi ES 339 = great guitar, great price. Epi ES 339 Case = [scared]

(A good friend said that the price of guitar cases isn't as bad as I thought. He said that they cost about a hundred bucks back in the 70's)

Archived