Gibson Brands Forums

2012 Hummingbird True Vintage VOS

stardaruni

Hello all,

I have sellers remorse. I had a 2012 Hummingbird True Vintage VOS that was great! I unexpectedly came across another guitar that I just had to have the timing was poor in terms of finances. I would very much like to have that particular Hummingbird back. Anyway, if anyone heres about or sees seriel number 13122063 for sale please let me know….I believe the new owner boiught it from GBrats Guitars

Regards,

Stardaruni

Yeah, I saw the GBrats listing for the TV 'Bird. They do a good job in their listings as far as photographing the guitar for maximum GAS generation. Who knows, maybe the buyer has buyer's remorse. Contact GBrat & see if that's the guitar. If you make it worth their while, maybe something could be worked out. Who did you sell/trade the Hummingbird to?

Sometimes we make mistakes... and sometimes the cost for those mistakes is only measured monetarily. Good luck- curious to see how you make out.

'063:

cf9d470a-af57-4e8e-8a2e-75de895c664a_zps58dc14c8.png

Ouchhhhh, , , , that one stings. And it is fully understood you take the chance to call out here.

Wow - there's a ring of epic fate to the situation - like the one felt when we exchange glowing glances with a woman on a platform just before entering north and south bound trains. Action must be taken, , , in papers, on youtube, yelling from a tower or revisiting the station at the same hour again and again.

No need to hide the odds may be low - but it is worth it - on more levels than one. . . .

Yeah, I saw the GBrats listing for the TV 'Bird. They do a good job in their listings as far as photographing the guitar for maximum GAS generation. Who knows, maybe the buyer has buyer's remorse. Contact GBrat & see if that's the guitar. If you make it worth their while, maybe something could be worked out. Who did you sell/trade the Hummingbird to?

Sometimes we make mistakes... and sometimes the cost for those mistakes is only measured monetarily. Good luck- curious to see how you make out.

'063:

cf9d470a-af57-4e8e-8a2e-75de895c664a_zps58dc14c8.png

Thank you for the reply. I traded the Hummingbird to GBrats and it sold quickly. Scotty at GBrats is great to deal with. I did let him know that if the buyer ever decided to sell it I would be a buyer. I did not ask for the buyers info out of respect. I hope he's on the Gibson forum though…….

Cheers…..

Ouchhhhh, , , , that one stings. And it is fully understood you take the chance to call out here.

Wow - there's a ring of epic fate to the situation - like the one felt when we exchange glowing glances with a woman on a platform just before entering north and south bound trains. Action must be taken, , , in papers, on youtube, yelling from a tower or revisiting the station at the same hour again and again.

No need to hide the odds may be low - but it is worth it - on more levels than one. . . .

Lets hope that Karma counts for something. Fate too!……… Thank you for the reply..

Cheers!

Hello all,

I have sellers remorse. I had a 2012 Hummingbird True Vintage VOS that was great! I unexpectedly came across another guitar that I just had to have the timing was poor in terms of finances. I would very much like to have that particular Hummingbird back. Anyway, if anyone heres about or sees seriel number 13122063 for sale please let me know….I believe the new owner boiught it from GBrats Guitars

Regards,

Stardaruni

[crying]

Archived