Gibson Brands Forums

Get yerself a cool tailpiece

Riffster

I must be losing my marbles because I find the Snake one strangely appealing. And not just a little....

In my mind's eye I can picture it sitting on the tail of my R0......................[scared].........................

Can you imagine if someone stuck one on a genuine '59? My word; I can hear the 'purists' now. LOL!

My first reaction to the price was "That's a bit steep" but I see 75% of the proceeds will go to regional and national charities so Much Respect and I hope they sell very well.

P.

Guest Farnsbarns

I must be losing my marbles because I find the Snake one strangely appealing. And not just a little....

In my mind's eye I can picture it sitting on the tail of my R0......................[scared].........................

Can you imagine if someone stuck one on a genuine '59? My word; I can hear the 'purists' now. LOL!

My first reaction to the price was "That's a bit steep" but I see 75% of the proceeds will go to regional and national charities so Much Respect and I hope they sell very well.

P.

Personally I hate the aesthetic, and yes Pippy, you must have lost your marbles! ;) . That's all subjective, the thing that really stands out to me is describing a product as lightweight despite 75% of it's mass being unnecessary styling is a bit much for me to stomach.

I don't ever read past anything that resembles "enhance your tone", "enhances your tone", "improves your tone".

rct

Betcha can't resist a "polished tone".... it's the smooooothest tone ever!!!!

And Pippy,, put yer marbles back in the bag cuz I can just picture you shredding the Turkish March on your R0 with that funky snake.

And Pippy,, put yer marbles back in the bag cuz I can just picture you shredding the Turkish March on your R0 with that funky snake...

Oddly enough, quap, 'Rondo alla Turca' finished hereabouts not 20 mins ago. Not me playing, though, I hasten to add..........lol!

I think it would be a hoot to turn up somewhere with a "nice tasteful 'burst" with one of those knuckledusters bolted to the Lester!

It's not as if it's going to be on there for good!

[laugh]

P.

Archived