Gibson Brands Forums

MotörBoat Cruise Ready with Metal

Rabs

Wow that's sounds pretty cool.. if they were doing that over here (very unlikely with the UKs famous unpredictable weather) id really consider going to that...

Motörhead are putting the pieces together for their upcoming MotörBoat cruise. The metal-heavy cruise will feature performances from Lemmy Kilmister and the guys, as well as Megadeth, Anthrax, Zakk Wylde and more heavy hitters.

The groups will perform aboard the Carnival Ecstasy, which will take off on Sept. 22 from Miami and travel to Cozumel, Mexico, with an additional stop in Key West. The cruise on Sept. 26 will return to the Miami port.

“This will be everything you've come to expect from a night out with us, except even louder, with more great bands and no way of escaping!” Kilmister said in a statement. “If you thought waves could rock a boat, you've got another thing coming with this lovely little outing!”

For information about tickets and packages, visit the Motorhead Cruise website.

https://www.facebook.com/motorheadcruise

I'm not sure i'd want to be anywhere near Lemmy and a boat................................or cruiser....or frigate....or ship,...or dinghy....or paddlesteamer....or canoe............or more likely....liferaft...

Pirate.....plank....walk the..........i'm sure he's got that in mind......

I'm not sure i'd want to be anywhere near Lemmy and a boat................................or cruiser....or frigate....or ship,...or dinghy....or paddlesteamer....or canoe............or more likely....liferaft...

Pirate.....plank....walk the..........i'm sure he's got that in mind......

Lol.. yes he is a slightly scary man :)

I just looked it up.. the ship looks like this

17155116304aae96140a9736_20226999-1252955668_zpsf8b79f1e.jpg

rock_boat_zps8e3d73b3.jpg

Lol.. yes he is a slightly scary man :)

I just looked it up.. the ship looks like this

17155116304aae96140a9736_20226999-1252955668_zpsf8b79f1e.jpg

rock_boat_zps8e3d73b3.jpg

Should be a cracking ''do'' mind.................................... ''The ship looks like this?''..........................The '''''ship''''' won't look like that coming back....

Archived