Gibson Brands Forums

Really?

I wouldn't go as far as installing something so open to germ transference myself but I did install a sound system in my bog that plays comedy tapes when you go for a sit down, some classic Billy Connelly and some other comedy shows are played so the current sitter can have a wee laugh while going about their business.

One of the more creative toilets I've seen though had urinals which had a glass wall and behind which were screens showing football (the real kind, not the American stuff) and showed a lot of the games of the biggest rivals of fans who frequented that pub so that when you went for a stand up job, you were effectively peeing on the rivals. Sounds tatty but it was flawlessly done. Great renovation of an old pub, obviously spent a bit of cash to get it right... deadly effective.

Great ideas, PM. Comedy in the restroom and peeing on rivals would go over well in the States.

As to germ transference, the thought of the whole family (and assorted guests) using a touch screen together was a bit much for me.

Hope things are going well for you. I look forward to your posts.

FMA

Archived