Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Acoustic Flying V - Oh. My. Gawd.

MorrisrownSal

...and that guy looks like a big time duche

Yes, men of a certain age pretending they're still 20 tends to leave a bitter taste. The irony is we're probably more embarassed for him than he is for himself..... it's just as well ignorance is bliss.

It's like Slash as well, you sort of want to grab him, shake him and say 'yer nearly 50 mate, look at the state of those clothes and that hair".

Lol parlor man that's true but slash has serious chops

This guys got that cocky look like he's king , and that guitar makes it all the better

King *** , I hope you see this thread

Slash plays widdler-diddler music with chops that are well rehearsed but that everyone has heard a million times already... the idea of some black-clothed, big haired rocker is nothing new, there's no amount of frenzied guitar lead that can be done that will make it new or look cool... its music for jack daniels drinkers who like to fantasise they're some sort of rebel and different, and that would be different by dressing and looking like every other 'rock god' before them. It's hilarious....

I'm happy for the geezer he's made a fortune out of selling the same nonsense people have been selling for 30 odd years, fair play to him, but his contribution to music on a grand scale of things is to:

A - Show the world it's possible to sell records even when your singer is ginger...

B - Sell the same 'rocker imaged' stuff to a crowd of cowboy fantasists who ought to grow up a bit also.

C - Dart about in silly clothes looking like a total dobber, or like a half-man-half-Standard-poodle with a Crufts haircut

D - carry off a faux American accent even though he's English

E - Remind folk that top hats are great a source for other people amusement.

A PM post wouldn't be a PM post without that awkward challenging bit and here it is, imagine how ridiculous this fella would look behind closed doors, all his gear off and about to get down to the business with his 'lucky lady' for the evening. like a nearly 50 year old idiot decked out like a spotty teenager.... utterly cringeworthy.

I just a search.. you sure this is a Gibson? I also noticed , the Guys on the first page is from the Scorpions as well...

http://www.guitarmaker.de/acousticVs.htm

The guy pictured on a Harley Davidson with the Gibson Flying V Acoustic is Scorpions founding member Rudolf Schenker. This is what made me research Matthias Jabs since I knew he owns an Explorer Acoustic but didn't know about the manufacturer before.

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a restyle synthetic wig and it is perfect.

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a restyle synthetic wig and it is perfect.

Pics or it didn't happen.

A fella might regret asking for pics of this !

Never! Not only do I want pics, I think I might even need pics... I've rarely desired pics more.... I want to see this synthetic perfection in all it's glory, the higher the resolution the frothier I will be.

Never! Not only do I want pics, I think I might even need pics... I've rarely desired pics more.... I want to see this synthetic perfection in all it's glory, the higher the resolution the frothier I will be.

I agree. Only high-res pics will reveal the very degree of perfection.

• 2 months later...

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a synthetic wig and it is perfect.

i don't quite agree what you have said, i would prefer to buy human hair wigs rather than synthetci wigs.human hair wigs look more nature and last longer.

i don't quite agree what you have said, i would prefer to buy human hair wigs rather than synthetci wigs.human hair wigs look more nature and last longer.

One reason why popular music is so bad these days. Music seems to be second place to peoples appearance and the way their guitar looks I guess. Janis Joplin was always sweaty and no glitter, but she was all about the music and she put her heart and soul into it. I'd say she was awesome. So, would you feel embarrassed or inadequate playing that guitar in front of 20,000 people? I'm sure Mr. Schenker doesn't. Good for him. It's about the music and the sound. I'm part German though, so maybe that's why I don't care about how some dude looks, (littleJohnny) just if he rocks. He does. When you are worth as much as he is, then you can say your "thing" is better. I'm sure he isn't on forums talking trash about your guitars. He must have better things to do.

Archived