Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Audio_Out

problem control scs 1d

please, i need some help! I bought the system stanton scs 1, scs 1dx2 scs 1m. i have a MacBook pro i7 16go and the last version of traktor pro 2.6.8

At the beginning quite worked very well, but for two weeks, one of the two scs 1d lost control. When I press on the play button, the track launches correctly but I have no control over the vinyl.

I push on the vinyl button, sometimes several times, I find the control of the vinyl, I can scratch, but when I release the vinyl, the tempo become crazy,up and down non-stop. I downloaded the updates on stanton's web page, frimware and to darouter, but the problem remains the same even worse? I really need help, I am a DJ and I have some concert date very soon.

When i wait a several minutes, the problem disapear but on the darooter id rest at 00000.

And when I switch on scs 1d, the one who has the problem turn more slowly than the other one

I looks forward to your answer

I send mutch mails at Stanton but no answers.

Thx

Audio_Out

try removing the vynil and slipmat and check if the plastic center,turns ok,if you feel like it gets stuck on the rotations,like I did,you will need to oil lubrificate, it is very easy DIY fix,just use 2 small screwdrivers,like the little ones for clock watches,to unscrew the screw in the middle of the vinyl.then remove the plastic center,clean it underneath, and there should be another black piece left on the screw hole,remove it and apply some oil lubricant on it, I used a silicone based oil spray,I dont recommend using WD40,because it leaves residues.

080320142879.jpg080320142880.jpg080320142881.jpg080320142882.jpg080320142883.jpg