Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stu-bud

Friday Night on the Sofa

After seeing the duvet and pillow on the sofa I have some advice. Dont ever make girls sleep on a sofa msp_flapper.gif

I hate to break it to ya stu-bud,bud that there Firebird is not a girl. I can tell because I can see that thang has balls. Nice group of guitars there you got lounging on the sofa. Get them off there lazy keesters and put them to work using their wires that vibrate and make some music

I hate to break it to ya stu-bud,bud that there Firebird is not a girl. I can tell because I can see that thang has balls. Nice group of guitars there you got lounging on the sofa. Get them off there lazy keesters and put them to work using their wires that vibrate and make some music

So...Many...Fingering...Balls...Jokes

The cat has balls too. Maybe I should have said my herd or something.