Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson J-35

moiso

Do you think this model?

Oh yeah! I think much lately this model. Since I sent my J35 to my luthier to change the msp_sneaky.gif tusk nut&sadlle with bone ones I think every day about the day she will be back home again with her new sound msp_biggrin.gif

And I think about the day when I'll throw out these awful msp_thumbdn.gif plastic bridge pins to replace them with real bone ones.

And yes, I think about my Gibson J35 and about the day when I will throw out that L.R.Baggs Element and its battery msp_mad.gif out from my J35 and replace it with a K&K Triniti Mini system.

And yes - I think my J35 msp_drool.gif

PM, , I think what OP is asking is do you think about the J35 more often than Tina Turner in stiletto heels?

Well, I think about Tina Turner with ripped tights, shaved hair and dirty welly boots more often than the previous proposals listed. If Naomi Campbell's baldy patch from all those years of hair extensions was just a bit more severe Tina would be totally replaced though. Ideally I'd have an Indiana Jones whip, hat and manbag combo and a large oil painting of Terry Wogan on the wall to complete the scenario.

Well, I think about Tina Turner with ripped tights, shaved hair and dirty welly boots more often than the previous proposals listed. If Naomi Campbell's baldy patch from all those years of hair extensions was just a bit more severe Tina would be totally replaced though. Ideally I'd have an Indiana Jones whip, hat and manbag combo and a large oil painting of Terry Wogan on the wall to complete the scenario.

Jeez man. Get out and have a couple of pints after work :)

Where's yer sense of adventure, bigman? If it's Wogan that's upsetting you, I could always go for option B, a mumified Katy Perry dancing on hot plates to speeded up electro whilst I'm decked out like a circus ringmaster doing jumps through a large hula-hoop.

Archived