Gibson Brands Forums

L P Studio VG

grenadilla

I have a chance to get this Les Paul with natural maple top, maple neck, and coil taps. OR, a 2014 Studio in Manhattan Blue. The pickups are different on the guitars. Which one would be brighter or more like a P-90 midrange? The L.P.Studio VG does not have the 120th year marker at the 12th fret. Is it not a 2014 model?

I have a chance to get this Les Paul with natural maple top, maple neck, and coil taps. OR, a 2014 Studio in Manhattan Blue. The pickups are different on the guitars. Which one would be brighter or more like a P-90 midrange? The L.P.Studio VG does not have the 120th year marker at the 12th fret. Is it not a 2014 model?

well i play 25 years guitar and had all kinds of Gibson Les Pauls i recently bought the new les paul studio 2014 believe me im currently recording my new record with it ,believe me if u play metal or hard rock this is the real deal.It sounds as good if not better then a standard or traditional just without binding and is modern weight relief.Now if u want P90s get a 2014 melody maker ,that is my next guitar when i get some money.

Archived