Gibson Brands Forums

Would someone tell me why ?

AXE®

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have used other people's sig lists to pm them to see what they think about certain gear--mostly when I was amp and wah wah shopping. I also think it is pretty interesting how certain types of gear seem to pop up time after time--such as the Boss TU-2.

I don't see the point in posting what gear I have over and over and over and over and over.... I use my signature to attempt to make people chuckle after reading my posts. Nothing against those that do post gear, but as oilpit pointed out, it can get a bit tedious once you start getting into effects pedals, etc.

I just list my few electric gutars and my Gibson acoustic. Amps would make the list too long. Other acoustics would make it longer. Cables and effects would make it retarded - like the Fender Forum... (just kidding of course). =P~

When I joined the forum, it was how most folks had their sigs. It was also how most folks had their sigs on other forums I had been on.

If it's a real issue for you, just pm me and I'll change mine to something more acceptable.

I'm listing my picks now. I have over 14,000. I'm on #767... a green one. 768 ... a tortoise shell one with "Mar in" on it in gold. 769... a copper one with a 5 on it....

as soon as I get them all typed up, I'll post them in the sig.....

Being that this IS a music related forum, it could be that people feel it appropriate to share their choices of instruments and gear.

I'm proud of my stuff. Took me many years of hard work and vigilance to acquire these things, so, it makes me wonder why people would NOT post their gear in their sig.

Perhaps because they are not so proud of their choices?

AXE® - we could ask the question the other way around.....

Why DOESN'T AXE® list his gear in his sig.

We know it is cool gear, from previous posts, and we know AXE® is cool himself.....

Maybe, AXE®, the answer is right there.

I'm just saying is all :-$

Archived