Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Levism

Need some feedback on a trade

it's always easier to beg forgiveness than it is to get permission!! [biggrin]

So what happens with the amp search?

[-X indeed it is. Lol. Going to hit the pawn ships this weekend and try my luck. Who knows. \:D/

Oddly enough or coincidently my brother called me from Ontario just now an has a line on a ES-335 silverburst.

a2f3b22601053849d427aa03a1302a7c_zps6f5a940e.jpg

I hope that's not the photo he's using to advertise the 335 because that's MY photo of my sunburst 339 that I photoshopped into a silverburst about 6 years ago.

I hope that's not the photo he's using to advertise the 335 because that's MY photo of my sunburst 339 that I photoshopped into a silverburst about 6 years ago.

Small world!!

Indeed it is a 339! I was so excited at the time as I just ordered the 335 and I googled 335 silverburst, eagerly posted without really examining the darn thing in the first place. Guess I owe some good pics when I get it next week or I may owe you some royalties friend [woot]

M

[-X indeed it is. Lol. Going to hit the pawn ships this weekend and try my luck. Who knows. \:D/

happy hunting! [thumbup]