Gibson Brands Forums

New Led Zepp stuff released. Video up

Rabs

• 2 months later...

I've just received Led Zeppelin and Led Zeppelin III (still waiting for II to arrive)they sound pretty good, I like the "out takes" disks. It's so long since I listened to those albums (I never play vinyl those days) I'd forgotten how good they are. I don't know if it's down to the re-mastering but the guitar sounds really good. The "out take" version of Since I've Been Loving You is very interesting, I have always liked that song.

Ian

...I like the "out takes" disks....The "out take" version of Since I've Been Loving You is very interesting, I have always liked that song...

Yes, me too.

I was going to type "Pics or it didn't happen!" but realised that wouldn't help....

I suppose someone will pop it up on the 'tube soon, though. I'll search for it later.

Good to hear they didn't disappoint, Ian.

But 'Shame!' for not getting the vinyl out more often.......[omg]......[-X

lol!

P.

Yes, me too.

I was going to type "Pics or it didn't happen!" but realised that wouldn't help....

I suppose someone will pop it up on the 'tube soon, though. I'll search for it later.

Good to hear they didn't disappoint, Ian.

But 'Shame!' for not getting the vinyl out more often.......[omg]......[-X

lol!

P.

Yes Pippy, if you get the chance you should listen to the out take from Fleetwood Mac's Rumours album, there great.

Ian

Archived