Gibson Brands Forums

"Good thing happened in my day" Thread

Aster1

Strange how "not hurting" really feels ain't it. And what a happy thing it truly can be.

Take care!!

Aster

Aster it makes you appreciative, you're absolutely right. I traveled with the pain 2 weeks ago using a big heap of denial which is plentiful in one's 50's. Came back and the next day was the first day in my career where I missed work. I got up out of bed and collapsed to the floor and had to crawl to get back to bed. My wife was trying not to laugh at the sight of a grown man crawling in his underwear screaming in pain.

Yep today is a good day indeed!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough day in the Salt Mine today. Got home late, ate some dinner & dragged my tired butt out for a pre-dusk walk with my wife & our little pals. Honeysuckle still blooming strong. Saw a few deer, and the first lighting bugs in the woods each side of the "cycle" trail (Harley bike riders don't recognize bicycles as "bikes") [biggrin] L. bugs are at least 3 weeks early for some reason this year, but it made for a perfect & magical walk. Hope I can crawl to bed now & the Aleve works I took. :rolleyes:

The walk, & company on it, made the struggle today worth it.

Aster

Archived