Gibson Brands Forums

Do Not Open - Music) Light Up My Room

MorrisrownSal

Nice. You have such an interesting array in your play list. Had fun at Matt Uminov's shop today. Best Gibby there was a1963 cherry burst j-45 with a plastic bridge, adjustable saddle, and non-original Gotoh tuners. Sounded better than the 47 and 49 models (with old strings?). If I'd have not been with my better half, I might have bought that thing and shipped it home. You were right -nice store, nice folks.

Nice. You have such an interesting array in your play list. Had fun at Matt Uminov's shop today. Best Gibby there was a1963 cherry burst j-45 with a plastic bridge, adjustable saddle, and non-original Gotoh tuners. Sounded better than the 47 and 49 models (with old strings?). If I'd have not been with my better half, I might have bought that thing and shipped it home. You were right -nice store, nice folks.

Thanks guys... I just made a version with some more instrumentation on soundcloud... this is how my little group will play it too. It will be good to have another do harmony as well, as this is a little high for me.

https://soundcloud.com/sal-from-chatham/light-up-my-room

Archived