Gibson Brands Forums

Coco Goddess

deepblue

It's not very often a women gets better looking with age, but she's definatly done that. I remember shuddering seeing her back in the early 90's when she first came out. Now she's like a completly different women.

As for those awards, I wasn't surprised Hugh Laurie (House) and Robin Williams (Law & Order: SVU) won awards.

I've liked Queen Latifah for quite a while. She's talented and smart and you can't ask for much more than that. Great music ranging from rap to old standards and a good actress and she probably would be a better politician than most that we have now.

I've liked Queen Latifah for quite a while. She's talented and smart and you can't ask for much more than that. Great music ranging from rap to old standards and a good actress and she probably would be a better politician than most that we have now.

I was think more along the lines of a roll in the hay....not too interested in her career! lol

I've got a thing for Asian women...who doesn't!!

...and yes, I chose my smiley wisely.

Tim, Once you go Asian theres no going back...How do I put this delicately?..Its like putting a dill pickle through a button hole. yaaaa baby!

I was think more along the lines of a roll in the hay....not too interested in her career! lol

Tim' date=' Once you go Asian theres no going back...How do I put this delicately?..Its like putting a dill pickle through a button hole. yaaaa baby![/quote']

I dout the delicacy of that statement.

Archived