Gibson Brands Forums

ID this ebay guitar please

lesterpaul

i bought this and the only marking i can find is under the bridge there is this:

LI TIAN

LD 001

also on the inside i can see some type of chinese or korean writing on a sticker, no serial number, back of the neck pickup has a large F on it....what is it even a copy of? es125 135??? i have no clue

doesnt play too bad, truss rod cover still had plastic on it

here is link to all my photos of it

unknownguitar

Try to take pics of and upload a picture of the sticker if you can. And also the back of the pickups, the large "F" and any other parts, like a picture of the numbers and letters on the plate you mentioned. I'm sure there will be more discussion.

Thanks, any possibility of a "sticker" shot ?msp_smile.gif Again, looks good to me.msp_smile.gif

the sticker shot is here...its tough to see but try to blow it up some, lol,no really its not a joke i just read this

here is the entire folder of all my pics together...sorry it took me awhile to get the hang of this forum posting

blackguitarfolder

sticker shot is a "no show". unsure.gif

check any of the links to the entire folder, took jack cover off and tried to get s pic, you can see some writing

edit: so att least i figured out how to post pics in the message....lol thats a start!!

DSC02616_zps58d22fa2.jpg

Archived