Gibson Brands Forums

New Old Model J45

duluthdan

Interesting new run. M AP $3,999 Has the Trance Audio Mono, seems the Luthiers Choice neck perhaps, and the 30s burst and bracing pattern. Except for the pick guard and lack of fretboard inlays, this specs out like my custom SJ.

1930’s style Vintage Sunburst, Nitrocellulose lacquer finish, J-45 Round Shoulder series body style, Adirondack Red Spruce top, Advanced 1930’s wide X bracing pattern, Single Ring Rosette, Mahogany back and sides, 12″ radius Rosewood fingerboard with the Mother of Pearl dot inlays on a classic V profile shaped Mahogany neck, 24 3/4” scale length, 1.805″ width at the nut, With the Trance Audio Amulet M pickup system and hardshell case.

http://davesguitar.com/products/gibson-montana/stage-deluxe-limited-edition/

A J-45 with a 30s burst, V neck profile, 12 frets to the body and super wide nut. May not have existed but it sure sounds like it should have. Again this where Bozeman really comes into its own - not in attempting to recreate the past but in re-visioning it.

Interesting new run. M AP $3,999 Has the Trance Audio Mono, seems the Luthiers Choice neck perhaps, and the 30s burst and bracing pattern. Except for the pick guard and lack of fretboard inlays, this specs out like my custom SJ.

1930's style Vintage Sunburst, Nitrocellulose lacquer finish, J-45 Round Shoulder series body style, Adirondack Red Spruce top, Advanced 1930's wide X bracing pattern, Single Ring Rosette, Mahogany back and sides, 12″ radius Rosewood fingerboard with the Mother of Pearl dot inlays on a classic V profile shaped Mahogany neck, 24 3/4" scale length, 1.805″ width at the nut, With the Trance Audio Amulet M pickup system and hardshell case.

http://davesguitar.c...imited-edition/

Sounds like YOU, my brother [thumbup]

Archived