Gibson Brands Forums

N.A.D.

moparguy

I was looking at this amp at Guitar Center for a while. It is $699.00+ tax. I asked what the bottom dollar was and they said they would take would take $629.00+ tax. I ordered it on 5/17/2014, they said it would be 3-5 days to get it. I called on Friday 5/23/2014 and asked the manager if it was in yet, he checked and said it wasn't in yet and since it had been longer than they said it would take, he knocked another $100.00 off the price. If you add the tax in, this amp should cost right at $750.00, I walk out with it for $574.00!!!!!! I love our Guitar Center, this store must be the exception, they are the bomb!!! IMG_05591_zps0695e5fd.jpg IMG_05561_zpsa53b7fb9.jpg IMG_05571_zps3406a493.jpg

This one is made in the U.K. according to the card that was in the back of it. Im liking it better than my blues jr 111 at the moment.

Sorry, but it's not made in the UK. Designed and quality-controlled perhaps, but the manufacturing of this new DSL series is all in Vietnam. Look on the back panel, right in the center where the Marshall logo is. It will say:

"Designed, Engineered and Quality Controlled by Marshall Amplification plc Bletchley, Milton Keynes, England."

Below that, "Made in Vietnam".

-Ryan

Archived