Gibson Brands Forums

Acoustic guitar instrumental of the Beatles' "Got To Get You Into My Life"

QuestionMark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJFsjm2CW2g

Here's an acoustic guitar instrumental of the Beatles' "Got To Get You Into My Life" that I just recorded and posted to YouTube. This isn't a song too many guitarists generally play, so it was a a good challenge for me to work up an acoustic guitar arrangement for it...worked on it over the past few months. Recorded it with the digital audio of my Canon camera. Your feedback as fellow musicians/guitar players is always appreciated. I hope y'all will enjoy it!

Question Mark aka Jazzman Jeff

You play well. Certainly better than I do, but I'd prefer seeing you playing your guitar than the same text over and over. You're guitar playing deserves better. You truly are a good player. [thumbup]

Thanks for listening and the comment. And, the compliment!

Regarding the video (or virtual lack of it)...I intentionally wanted the music and playing to stand on its own without much of a video (other than it had to have some kind of video track to get it on YouTube.) Maybe in today's highly visual world...music does need an actual video with it. But, kinda like radio, I wanted the music and gitbox playing to be the sole focus...even with it being on YouTube. Just my thoughts.

Again thanks for listening, the comment, and the compliment on my playing. I practice daily and have done so for years and years and years.

QM aka Jazzman Jeff

Archived